December 17, 2019
It is nothing new that throughout ages, the government of various nations has used citizenship as a tool of enslavement for its people. In this modern world where everyone is a global citizen and business outreach has moved beyond barriers, opening a venture in an entirely different country is a very difficult task to accomplish. With their new sets of rules, stringent tax policies, various cutthroat bottlenecks, it is practically impossible to penetrate in. However, island nations like Antigua and Barbuda or other Caribbean islands, in order to drive more foreign investments, are offering permanent citizenship on investment or donation basis.
Antigua And Barbuda
The 9th largest Caribbean island that is the island of Antigua and Barbuda has some serene and peaceful essence touched with it. This small island nation with overpopulation around 80,000 or alike provide citizenship based on investments with levied taxes and comfortable visa-free travel to around 100 nations across the globe. Some other additional benefits you gain alongside Antigua and Barbuda citizenship include:
- One of the fastest visa application and processing within 3 to 4 months of application
- The age limit for inclusive children is up to 28 years. While the age limit for inclusive dependent parents is 58 years thus providing a higher range of dependency in both dimensions.
- While you are applying you don’t need to either visit or stay in Antigua and Barbuda nor you need to pass through an interview or have any kind of education or managerial requests
- As mentioned already, with the passport of Antigua and Barbuda you can travel visa-free across 100 nations around the globe including some like Schengen zone, UK, Hong Kong, etc.
- Lastly, the most important advantage is not having to pay any tax on worldwide incomes.
How to get citizenship?
The process of getting citizenship in Antigua and Barbuda is pretty simple as all you need to do is invest in real estate in their government-approved lands or projects. The other qualifications which any applicant must fulfill includes:
- Having an outstanding character
- Having no criminal record anywhere on the globe
- Proper health records
- Should have a certain personal net worth
- And lastly, you need to reside with all the family members, who are also applying, and whose names are included for at least 5 days in 5 years.
Although the rules are simple, and the paperwork is pretty straightforward, for any query you can always seek help from leading citizenship consultants like PassPro. Visit our website now for further queries.